Monday, September 1, 2008

The Wan Family of Tiong Nam Settlement, Kuala Lumpur - Gathering on 9 August 2008 at Fathers's 84th Birthday



The Wan Family celebrated my dad's 84th Birthday on 9th August 2008 at The Golden Sun Restaurant, Jalan Kuchai Lama, Kuala Lumpur.
Photograph:
Sitting (from Left): 3rd Brother, W anHeng Wan, 4th Brother, Heng Lim, My father, Wan Kam Tai @ Won Soo & Eldest Brother, Heng Wah
Back Row: 3rd sister-in law, Rina, Elder sister, Wan Lai Meng, 4th sister-in-law, Janice, 5th sister-in-law, Youngest & 5th brother, Wan Heng Chee, myself as 2nd brother, Wan Heng Kei, my wife, Sow Lan & Younger Sister, Wan Lai Ling.
Not in the picture: Eldest Sister-in-law, Doreen - who was in Medford, USA


Photographs of my Father with some of the grand children.
Sitting: My daughter & son, Wan Po Yee & Wan Wai Yan, my father, Wan Pik Ki, Michelle Wan,
Back: Wan Wai Wen, Marcus Wan, Wan Wai Onn & Ivan Wan
Not in the Picture: Wan Wai Kit (studying in Brisbane, Australia), Eldest Grand Daughter, Wan Ee Lin & her husband, Mr. Koid and their 3 weeks old son, Keegan (my father's great grand son-in-law ) based at Medford, Oregon, USA.

2 comments:

passenger said...

What a big and happy family

Unknown said...

Hi, I am a university student from UM (major in architecture). I am currently working on a project about the rsearch history about Tiong Nam settlement. I am interested with your blog and would like to have an interview session with you. Your reply is much concern. Would appreciate a lot if you willing to assist. Thanks for your time and have a nice day. :)